#475 - Gray

9:35 PM


How did you spend Christmas ? :) This year's Christmas was a little lonely for me. Most of my relatives were overseas. So I had a quiet Christmas this year with my family :) We watched Wreck it Ralph during Christmas Eve !! It's been awhile since I managed to drag my mum to the cinemas. Go watch the movie if you haven't !

And I wanna tell you guys something ! I'm getting my L license next week ! Woots ! Now all that's left to do is finish up the driving lessons, QTI tests and JPJ tests. I can drive soon !! hehehe ! But I'm feeling really tired too... Late nights and early mornings just contribute to the dark circles I have right now.


I've recenly been into studs alot. I have a few studs clothing and accesory in my wardrobe now :) My latest is this studded shorts from Brands Outlet !! I also have a hairband, which I bought because Ren of NU'EST wore it during 'FACE' promotions. hehehe ! I'll blog about it in the next post !


I miss the feeling of 'going back to school'. I don't even feel it anymore. It just hit me that I won't be going to school next year. Sigh.

You Might Also Like

1 lovebites

  1. I already got mine ! Good Luck. The Kancil car does not want to listen to her father's instruction !

    ReplyDelete