#468 - LAGOON ! :D

11:54 AM


Sunway Lagoon wristbands ~ To be honest, while wearing it, I thought it was a watch. When someone asked 'What time is it?" ............. orz. I looked at the wristband. Does that happen to anyone else ?

I went to Sunway Lagoon yesterday with the girls ! I couldn't spend the whole day with them but it was full of fun allright ! Wish I could go again and really spend the whole day there T________T though I honestly prefer Genting or A Famosa ahahaha.


I can't really remember when was the last time I stepped foot here. I could still remember parts of it ~ But there definately has been changes :) Some of the rides wre closed for upgrading and maintainence though T________T and the new slide isn't completed yet sigh


I'm the only one who didn't ride the Tomahawk and Pirate Ship. Aahahahha. Can't stand the thought of going 360. And my poor heart won't be able to take it T________T  I got so bored I took videos of them lol.


I was actually fine on the suspension bridge for the first half. Then the second half came with all the holes on the board T___________T panic attack !! I tripped on my slipper halfway through. Gosh. I was more worried about my camera actually ahahahah k.


We stopped towards the end to see a man go bungee jumping ! And his shoe came off when he fell ahahaha. It landed on the water so the worker had to go pick it up ~ And when we reached the end... we went for the flying fox !


But don't we all just look like contractor workers ? Hahaha ! But it only lasted for 8 seconds... It felt good :D


Sorry the timestamps. We had no watches, so I used the camera date/time stamp to know the time oTL


I left earlier to go down to Sri Pentas to collect these tickets !! My previous NU'EST <3 can="can" evening="evening" heheheheh="heheheheh" later="later" p="p" see="see" t="t" them="them" this="this" to="to" wait="wait">


P/S : I'll upload the rest of the pictures on facebook :) Just wait. ahahahahha

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites