#470 - Class Dinner :)

11:52 PM

Are you guys asleep ? I can't believe I'm staying up this late just to blog. Hahaha. This would explain my dark eye circles. It's not obvious in pictures thanks to my bbcream ! I don't really like makeup but bb cream is an exception :D P/S : I wore my shirt that I bought from Korea ! Okay I just had to mention this ahahah :3


To be honest, I only remembered about my class dinner the day before. And I even forgot that I was supposed to prepare the anonymous letter event. (which turned out okay I guess?) My hairdryer is now spoilt because of dog pee. Blame Cuddles T__________T I need a new one to tame my hair. It's the reason I pinned up part of my hair today LOL.


We had a Western set menu for dinner at Oceania Buffet Restaurant at Summit Hotel. I've been here before for my primary school hi-tea, and I personally prefer the hi-tea buffet over the dinner set.


From left, Sam, Yan and me :) See my class teacher's name ? Thank you Pn Saras for making the reservations for us ! She couldn't attend the dinner though ;(


Chia Yan and Fatimah :)


Menn Sze :) I like her dress ! Look at Xhiang Lynn behind us ahahaha :D


  Izzah ! :D


 Aida ! Sorry you had to bend down for the short me :D


From left : Colin, Jason, Yan, Sam, Me, Zhi Jiang, Jhy Haur, Andrew

Want to hear a story ? HAHAHAHA. So...halfway through the dinner, Colin dragged Andrew to go to the rooftop with him. They took the lift, up to the 20th floor, because that's as high as it would go. They continued up by stairs. And when they pushed open the door *BOOM* the door shut close.

They couldn't open it again ! LOL. They went up and tried to open the 21st and 22nd floor doors but they wouldnt budge ! Same with the 18th and 19th and i dont know how many floors they tried. So they ended up calling people to open the door for them HAHAHAHA. And then just for fun, they brought Zhi Jiang up there and got him locked too I guess.


More pictures will be uploaded on facebook soon ! If there are any pictures you're looking for that are not on my blog or on facebook, it means that I'm not the one who took it LOL :)

It's been 5 years in secondary school, and 2 years with my precious classmates. I remember on the first day being in the class, I wanted to change class. I really did ! But thank goodness I didnt :) I'm always quiet in class, or rather, I usually am, so I'm kinda grateful that I'm in a noisy class. LOL. There's always something to listen to. And it can be rather amusing and entertaining at times :) I'm going to miss these moments ! I really cherish you guys ! Hahaha ! If you check your letters, I wrote for all of you (^~^) ~

Sorry for such a short post ! It's not like anything amazing happened during dinner. hahaha. There were so many things I wanted to write in the letters to all of you who attended, but didn't manage too. P/S : I didn't get back my pens. LOL. Did anyone take them home ? hahaha.

Goodnight ! :) loves, xo.

You Might Also Like

7 lovebites

  1. I was laughing non-stop when I read the last 4 paragraph ! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. you were the one getting tricked, how on earth did you trick them back ? o.o

      Delete
  3. & Party & Bullshit. My feet hurt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahaha. next time bring slippers in case of after party ! LOL

      Delete
  4. I wanted to locked them in the swimming pool but I failed

    ReplyDelete