#474 - Jingle Bells ~

9:07 PM

Christmas is tomorrow ! Is everyone excited ? I'm not feeling the hype of the festive season yet. It's probably due to the lack of relatives here at this time of the year. Everyone's going overseas and such. And there's no plans as of now ! Maybe I'll drag my mum to a movie ? Hahaha.


A few days ago, I went to Sunway Pyramid to meet up with Kavitha and Delnah !! It's been a really long time since I last spent time with them. It was cool. And it was also the day where I first watched a movie in 3D. Why does it have to be so expensive ? T_____T      But I have no regrets because the movie I watched was The Hobbit !! (Y)

 By chance, Yvonne and I were there at the same time ! And the people we were waiting for came fashionably late. No kidding. We waited for them about an hour before parting ways. Yvonne and I took pictures with the Christmas deco in pyramid because we were so bored waiting >.<


That's all !! I hope everyone enjoys Christmas tomorrow ! Don't forget to spend quality time with your loved ones, ! Merry Christmas ! :)

You Might Also Like

1 lovebites