#473 - Athazagoraphobia

8:57 PM


That's me. And most probably you. I don't think anyone here likes to be forgotten or replaced. And here I am, sitting in front of my sister's laptop wondering if I'm already being forgotten by someone I treasure alot. Being forgotten, ignored or replaced isn't a nice feeling. It somehow just throws me off my feet.

Am I that easily forgotten ? How could you forget me ? Did I do something wrong ? Why didn't anyone tell me about this ? Do you even know that I'm standing right behind you ? My head gets meddled up in all these thoughts. Seized by fear of being forgotten. Being left out of things. Being the last to know about it. Sigh, these things always happen.

I just hope I won't be forgotten by my friends now that secondary school is over. I'm preparing myself for life at college next year, and of course, while making new friends, I won't forget the ones I already have. A new chapter of life doesn't mean that everything is changing, right ? :) I'm sure I'll miss all of you, and I hope I'll be missed too !





If I am not missed, I don’t exist
- Carrie the Musical, In

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites