#463 - [Asian On Air Program] One Month Ago

5:07 PM

View from Lotte World monorail !

It's been one month since the Asian on Air Program ended. I really miss everyone I've meet during the program :') I've met so many different people, experience many new things, tried out things I've never done before, gaining new experience... the list goes on and on.

I made this photoslide for the program :) Hope you watch in HD :) Thank you so much to Buzz Korea, Korea Tourism Organization and Korean Air for this spectacular journey :) I've crossed out an item on my wishlist for now.., just for now..... because I intend to go there again ! haha !



For more blogposts , Labels : Asian On Air Program

I checked awhile ago and buzz korea uploaded a video on the asian on air program too ! spot me ! hehe hope there will be more coming up :3 Watching the video really made me miss the days I spent there !!



You Might Also Like

1 lovebites

  1. Wow, skyscrapers in Korea can beat the ones in New York and LA one day. Let's wait and see

    ReplyDelete