#467 - Let The Wind Blow

9:57 PM

How has everyone been spending the holidays ? My holidays so far have not been fruitful. This is probably my own fault for putting everything off until 'tomorrow'. And that cycle repeats itself unless your days are numbered. *sigh* But I've finally managed to finish one thing ! A song cover ! It's not much, but I'm proud I finally accomplished something.


My song cover for LEDApple's Let The Wind Blow ! :D I sometimes wonder why i sing eventhough I'm not good at it. But like they say, there's always room for improvement :) I probably won't delete my covers from now on, and if youtube works too slow for you, you can listen to it here ~



Let me know what you think of it :) Took me awhile to learn the rap, but I think it's the best part of the cover (just my opinion)

By the way, I chopped off my hair again ! I wanted to try a new hairstyle this time, but by the time I reached the hair saloon I ended up asking them to cut shorter only oTL why am I so indecisive ? tsk tsk tsk this needs to be fixed. Don't think I'll cut my hair for awhile.... But how is it ? The only hairstyle I would do for now are cute childish ones HAHAHAHAHHA.


I don't like my hair now but I'll get used to it soon ^~^ Going to Sunway Lagoon tomorrow ! Hehe. Finally get to spend time with the close friends hehehehe

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites