#486 - Studs

9:00 PM


Title says it all. So last year I got myself two stud items, a studded headband and a studded cap ! I bought the headband because of Ren of NU'EST, and I bought the cap because I felt like it. LOL. But after watching Infinite H's Special Girl live performance and taking a closer look at their pictures, I found out I have the same cap as the backup dancers ! Except that it's a different colour :) Theirs is black with gold studs, but mine is WHITE with gold studs. It was on sale and worth buying, the white one. But then again, how can the same hat have two different prices ? Black wasn't on sale but white was on sale. Doesn't make sense to me. Not one bit.

I saw a studded bag a while back too ! I wanted to get it but then again, if I'm not going to school and I'm not going to college that soon, do I really have to buy it and let it collect dust in my room ? haha ! Forget it. I'll find a better bag soon (since my bags somehow always last 6 months or less). I guess I'm no good with bags ? :/ Sigh. Here are pictures for you !!


I've been wanting to blog about this for a really long time ! And I ended up with wayyy too many pictures ! I haven't filtered all of them yet though, so do expect a follow up post !! And it'll have better pictures too. kekeke. Save the best for last, or so they say.

Oh, and I went to Pyramid to see Sam for her birthday ! If you're reading this, Sam, I hope you like your present ! :)

You Might Also Like

1 lovebites

  1. Excellent content as well as to the point. Right
    after if this sounds like in reality the absolute right place to question yet
    can you everyone has every thoughts on where we can get a few freelance writers?

    Thanks ahead of time.
    My webpage - treat Genital warts

    ReplyDelete