#477 - Countdown

9:35 PM

Well well well, what do you know ? The end of the world didn't come (as expected) , and it's already 2013 !! How did you welcome the new year ? This year I celebrated with my mom and sister at Publika ! We had sushi for dinner first though,.... 



I like to eat salmon :D After dinner, we were entertained by the ongoing events with Baki Zainal and Nadia Nazir for hosts, and loads of performances !! I'm sure you know or at least heard of these names before right ? Mizz Nina, Dina Nadzir, Bunkface, Azizi Zakaria, Ray Ng, Rejuvenate Dance Crew ~ :) Yeah, I was entertained and I didn't budge from my seat either ! hehehe ! I saw many Leos and a few Lions there as well :) I can still recognize people with masks on ! hehe !



Before the clock striked 12 midnight, we left to go up to the 20th floor, and waited for the fireworks display at the balcony :) However, I noticed that certain areas were already welcoming the new year with fireworks. The view was really vast and wide !! And I didn't expect the Publika fireworks to be so near to where I was. First time seeing fireworks at a really close distance !!

Here are some of the nice ones I managed to take :) Happy New Year everyone !! I hope you've made your new year resolutions and work hard to achieve them ! :)



HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites