#484 - Special Girl

2:00 PM


I'm feeling down right now for losing two contests to win tickets to the Golden Disk Awards. Sigh. Lady Luck didn't smile at me this time. Who knows ? She might smile at me for my next contest - which I'm working on right now. I'm going crazy because I have no idea how to edit pictures properly, let alone design one. But 5 lucky people will get a chance to have a webcam chat with NU'EST !! I'm going to try for this anyways :3 I feel good challenging myself. No harm trying anyways *wink*


I'm sure you saw this picture on my facebook page right ? What ? Did you say NO ? If so, please like my facebook page for more updates ! :D Click HERE


Cuddles ! I just realized that it'e been a long time since I last posted a picture of Cuddles on my blog. Her fur is turning brown now, and no matter how many times she takes a bath, her mouth just stays brown. *shurgs* But she's still cute right ? hehe !


I bought my shirt from Seventy-Two. It's one of my favourite shops at Sunway Pyramid. I seem to have alot of clothes from that shop in my wardrobe.

Here's a song for you guys to hear :) I've been replaying it alot ! And I haven't actually sat down to hear the whole album myself.... which I probably should. I'm so glad that INFINITE H finally debuted ! I was happy when Sunggyu made his solo debut... and now Hoya and Dongwoo ! Time will tell us whether the other members will have solo or sub units coming soon :3

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites