#478 - New Year's

2:53 PM


I spent New Year's at Publika. Natalie and I took our own sweet time getting ready in the morning. Lazily getting up and by that time, it was already afternoon. We decided to spend the rest of the day exploring Publika. It's not exactly the most exciting place, and the prices of everything there were out of my spending comfort zone.


The view of Publika from my balcony in the afternoon. It's so different compared to the view at night.


As I've mentioned before, this is my sister's lomo camera ! Her films finished that day, and it's time to develop the films !! I can't wait to see how it'll turn out. I'll post it up when it's done ! :D


Natalie and I :)


We walked everywhere I guess. And took pictures of things. I just need to get myself a dslr soon ! And as of right now I'm saving money ! It won't be long before I get one, and then you'll get better quality pictures ! hehe !



The park was my favourite place ! It's located right next to Namoo. And the lighting was just nice to take pictures !! Unfortunately for Natalie, her last film was used here. And she couldn't take more pictures of this beautiful place.


P/S : I just started up my facebook page ! Do like it ! :) CLICK HERE :D

You Might Also Like

2 lovebites