#455 - Rail Biking

9:42 PM

On the second day of the Asian On Air Program , we went to Yangpyeong for rail biking ! It's a really fun activity ! Check out the video I took !! I complied the many videos I took during the ride :) The view was really amazing and I couldn't stop myself from recording !! 



Don't you feel like you were rail biking next to me ? haha ! P/S : Watch in HD :)

Singapore and Malaysia team :D
And we're the green team ! From behind : Chee Ching from Malaysia and Big M from Thailand. Sitting in front is Yi Wei from Singapore and ME :D
buzz KOREA !!

There was a mission/game during the activity ! We had to remember the words of 7 boards placed by the side of the rail way... Sadly we didn't get all of them right TT

Really loved this view !!

And this mini police car was so cute !! Imagine seeing a police car like that going around !! Just the cutest police car I've seen :) I wonder if they even use it......?


I always felt that railways were so.... 90s ? Is that the right word ? Do correct me if I'm wrong :X But going for rail biking was really refreshing. The countryside view, the mountains, rivers, - everything ! It just sort of cooled my mind down. You can't go rail biking in Malaysia anyways :P

If I ever get to go rail biking again, I wanna try rail biking at the other areas.... Wanna come with me ? HEHEHE. Coming up next - Han River Cruise ! Please be patient :D

Once again, thank you to Buzz Korea, KTO and Korean Air !! Never would have been there without them ! You can't tell how grateful and happy I am no matter how many words of thanks I say :)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites