#457 - Greentopia

4:45 PM


The sun was glaring @.@

During the Asian on Air program, we were given a chance to be one day farmers !! We had this chance at Greentopia ! :) Does the scenery look similar ? HEHE. We went farming after our rail biking activity ! I was actually expecting the kind of farm I used to see in children's picture books. With a stable of pigs, horses, lots of chickens running about... farmers with hoes and a hat..... Well.... the only part I got right was the hat !! Hehe.


We were given an explanation first. And a short demonstration on how to pull out the sweet potatoes. I was too short to see anything from behind LOL. So I only learnt how to dig it out by watching the people near me hehehe T________T I admit I'm really bad at this. I damaged quite alot of the potatoes ~~ T__________T But look at all the sweet potatoes we dug out !!


everyone's sweet potatoes !!
The other vegetables the farmer was growing :D
Oh, and we found a snake there too. A dead snake. It died while eating (? we assumed it died that way lol) Look at the picture below ! I don't think I'm a big fan of snakes... although they can look really cool in animes. Hahaha.

Can you see it's food ? Guess what it is !
Our Pil oppa posing with the snake ^~^ 
Up next was pear picking ! Everyone could take home two pears each ! Just look at how big the pear is !! Oh, and it's really sweet !! I usually don't fancy pears but Korean pears are now an exception ! hehe. I had a hard time finding big juicy pears to take home !! It seems that everyone was much faster than me at picking !! Hehe


Have you ever seen pears that big ? There was also a jam making session and a flower pancake making session ! :) I've yet to try the pear jam I made and the strawberry jam I bought. I keep forgetting to buy bread T_________T I'm so tempted to just eat the jam like that D:

flowers ! :)
These are mine !! :)

Into the pan ~ See the bear ? It's Rilakkuma !
In the process of making the jam !! Be sure to stir continously in one direction !!
Our sweet potatoes !! Ready to eat now ! They were really yummy :3 Though I'm not a fan of sweet potatoes..
My bottle of jam ! x)

Were there too many pictures ? Haha ! I'm sorry ! I have about 100 to choose from just for this post T______T  Oh, Greentopia is also a famous place for filming !! Check out the pictures below ! Can you recognize any drama scenes ? :)

Oh, and the thing I love autumn ? The red leaves :)

Very thankful that I liked buzz korea's page on facebook ! Otherwise I wouldn't have known about this event... And even until today people keep telling me that they're envious of my trip to korea ! haha ! Like buzz korea on facebook and follow their updates ! Perhaps you''ll get a chance to go to Korea too :) Also, thank you to KTO and Korean Air !! :D 

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites