#462 - Heyri Art Village

10:23 PM


I still remember the autumn breeze in Korea. Leaves falling of trees like snowflakes, the beautiful shades of green leaves turning yellow, orange and red. The sight of it was just marvelous, agree ? I took many pictures the autumn scenery.... Wanted to remember it forever since Malaysia doesn't have four seasons :)

Just thinking about how fast time flies. One month ago I was in Korea, thinking MY DREAM CAME TRUE, I'M IN KOREA, and now, I only have pictures and memories to depend on. But they're still very vivid to me :) Thank you to Buzz Korea, KTO and Korean Air for making this dream come true :)


During the Asian On Air Program, we went to the Heyri Art Village ! This was one of the places I was looking forward to ! It's an art village, and you don't find one just anywhere !!


They had many wonderful things and designs everywhere !! Definately living up to its name.


We were also given a special chance to make pendants for ourselves ! Look at my tree ! How is it ? I choose red, orange and yellow because it's autumn ! hehehe ! I wanted to add white dots as well, but they said the outcome might not be nice so I refrained from doing so. It was a really fun time :)


It has to be heated up so the colour to set :3 He was showing and explaining how to make the pendants. We left to see the Trick Art Museum while he completed all our pendants for us.


They had many pictures painted so that when you take pictures in a certain angle, it'll look 3D. I'm sad that not all my pictures from the museum look good. But hey, the museum was really cool !! I wished we had more time though, I didn't manage to go to a few parts of the museum due to time constraint. If you ever go, take picture of everything you see !! HEHEHEHE It's a challenge !

We also went to Han Hyang Lim Onggi Museum !


They gave a talk on almost every single work of art there. So many pots from different eras, for different uses, with different shapes and sizes and designs on them !! I got bored halfway listening. Yes I do love to see works of art and such, but please don't talk to me about them. I prefer to just get lost in a museum and not know the time.


At the end of the day, our lovely pendats are ready :) I'm still keeping it hehehe. My memory of autumn in Korea :3


These plants were pretty I just had to snap a picture hehehe !


[buzz korea] was the place I found out about the Asian On Air Program so do visit the website  :) They're having another contest right now, so don't miss your chance to go to Korea !!

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites