#458 - Gwangjang Market

2:11 PM


On the first day of the Asian on Air program organized by Buzz Korea, KTO and Korean Air, we went to Gwangjang Market right after the orientation !! They gave everyone a 5000won voucher to spend on :) YAY! When I first arrived, the market place reminded me of the markets here. There are lots of differences and similarities... but the atmosphere I felt was very similar :)

Gwangjang Market :)
Spot everyone's raincoats ? HEHE. Everyone were given raincoats because it was raining :)

The one reason why i like Gwangjang Market ? THE FOOD. We went around in groups to share money and food ! And that was the first time I tasted Korean food too ! Like they say, it's best to eat Korean food in Korea ! I would tell you more about the taste, but apparently my tongue is only capable of telling you what tastes yummy and what doesn't. And the food here, are yummy !! :D hehe.

Everyone eating together :)

There was so much food ! Just look at everyone's tables ! We could hardly finish the food !! I think it's a shame that the food are served in really large portions... because when we can't finish it, it's all just going to waste right ? Maybe they should try serving in smaller portions next time :)

Here's a short 30 video clip :0 Please watch in 720P. P/S : You just gotta love the food there !

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites