#459 - Samsung D'Light

11:21 AM


Please watch the video below in 720P :) Today's post is about Samsung D'Light !! This is definately a place I would tell gadget freaks to go to !! Haha. I felt so overwhelmed by this place. It makes me feel like I barely know anything of the technology world !!



Remember the above picture from the video ? It's actually really cool ! The screen responds when you stand in a certain box in front of it. If you haven't watched it, please do. Or you'll miss out alot. haha. There's more than just guys proposing to you, there's also  like, dance contests, car racing and lots more !


Did I mention the floors are amazing as well ? I didn't realize until I looked down :D


I'm sure if you watched the video you would remember this colourful wall ? It changes colour and pattern :)


Just like it's name, it has many technology related things to offer you. I'm not that big a fan of technology but my phone's brand is Samsung HAHAHAHAHA. If you're a tech geek , I recommend you drop by here :) It's located at Gangnam ! Full of the latest gadgets, you would either feel totally lost or in heaven. 

Oh, and did you know that students come here to play games ? HAHA. I was sitting facing the computers and .... yeah. School students were actually just busing gaming. I didn't realize they were students until one of them left while picking up their school bag. Sigh. Koreans have nice uniforms !! *envious*

Thank you to Buzz Korea, KTO and Korean Air for the trip !! :)

You Might Also Like

2 lovebites

  1. Wow, I was amazed with the technology. I should visit there some day since I am a tech freak and tech lover.

    ReplyDelete