#460 - Skin Anniversary and Teddy Bear Museum

10:43 AM

Hello there ! Yes, I'm not done blogging about Korea or the Asian on Air Program yet. Why , you ask ? It's because there's so many things I haven't blogged about yet ! I can't even find the time. Zzzzzz... When will I ever be done ? Hahahah. Probably never :3 Thank you to Buzz Korea, KTO and Korean Air for this amazing fun filled trip !! This is officially the best trip of the year !! HEHE.

The sunset view from the bus :) Beautiful right ? The sky is same everywhere but still..............
Framed pictures of artists, idols and their signatures !!!
We went to Skin Anniversary to have facial treatment. Haha ! Another first timer for me. It's also visited by numerous artists and idols ! They had a whole wall of framed pictures and signatures and messages from the artists. Wow. I'm doing facial here :3 hurhurhur

they gave me whitening mask, why didn't I see this coming ?
They checked our skin type and condition, and gave us the pack which best suits us.......... I got Whitening Mask. HAHAHA. Why didn't i see this coming ? Okay, not to say that my skin is usually tan, but I used to be fairer than this ! lol. I blame it on all the sun.

After facial ?
Ta-daaaa ~ See any difference ? HAHAHA. I'm hoping to be 1000000x fairer after one treatment. Oh wells. I'm probably waiting for a miracle to happen T_____________T

Apples :3 Reminded me of LEDApple straight away. Ahahahhaa.
Ahhhh. so many masks.
Hi ! I'm Dr Teddy :3 I love to wear masks. Don't you ?
Make up !
After our facial, they lead us to the make up area and applied make up for us. Everyone became so pretty :3 I skipped this. You guys know how much I detest make up right ? The most I would ever put is bb cream ! HAHA. And putting on make up after your face is clean ? ................ I refuse. T________T sorry to the unnis who kept asking us if we wanted make up . hehe.

Hallyu Gallery :) It says....... but it's actually full of.............. bears. !
2PM !!
Girls' Generation :D
Big Bang !!
Winter Sonata :) one of my all time fave dramas !
FULL HOUSE. RAIN !!! first and most fave drama kkkkk
Look at their faces. LOL.
Boys over Flowers. hahahha !!
Teddy bear !!
I feel so small >3<
More teddy bears :3
Park Ji Sung !! 
World Bears. AHAHAH. Spot Malaysia ? :)
It's a Hallyu Gallery, but I would call it a Teddy Bear Museum !! It was full of bears :3 I love bears. Hehehe. I have plenty here at home. But not enough for a museum of course....... Sadly.

Sorry for the bad pictures this time :( I went through the whole day without realizing that my camera had the wrong settings T_______T hurhurhur. This is why you should never take a new camera with you overseas. Yeah, I brought a new camera overseas. AHAHAHAHAHA. You learnt your lesson Nat !! Here's the last teddy picture for you :3

So, would you like a cup of coffee or tea ? :)

Imagine if one day someone made a bear of you...............




Now I should get back to studying. 3 exams this week.
While I study and dream of teddy bears,
nat :)

You Might Also Like

1 lovebites