#456 - Han River Cruise

8:45 AM


The weather that day was really nice ! The sun was out and while waiting for the time to board the ship, we had our phototime ! :D The scenery was really great as well !! It's been a really long time since I last saw a clean river. The contrast with the rivers in Malaysia is really big !! I wish our rivers were as clean as theirs....

Jump shot !! :D

Finally it was time to board the ship !! I kept looking around the second we got in !! I think it's my first time ever on a ship. Thank goodness I wasn't seasick hehehe. I walked wheverer I could before the talk started. Here are some pictures :)

The interior :)

We were given a talk about the Han river. So many things you never knew. They even have fireworks celebration ! And showed us pictures of the han river during the 4 different seasons :) Mhhmmm. It just makes you want to come back and see it every season hehehe The ship also has an upper deck ! After the talk, we were allowed to roam the ship freely. I wished we came at night so we could see the Banpo Bridge display though... 

Group picture 2 !!
Phototime again ! :D

The breeze that I felt on the ship was awesome ! I like the feeling of wind blowing my hair ~ Do you ? We passed under a few bridges as well. Did you know that there used to be only one bridge across the Han River ? And now there's plenty !! :) Next time I wanna go on the cruise at night ! And hopefully see the Banpo bridge's rainbow foutain ! Didn't get to see it there :(


Here's a compilation of the videos I took while on the cruise :) Enjoy !! And once again, please watch in HD :D



I was really excited for this ! I like nature related activities I guess. Previously was the rail biking, now it's the river cruise, and up next is my farming experience at Greentopia ! Woots ! And I would never have experienced this without Buzz Korea, KTO and Korean Air !! Thank you so much once again !! :D

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites