#454 - Samgyupsal !

9:08 AM

Hello there !! Sorry for the long hiatus ! If you've been reading my blog, you'll know that I was in Korea for the Asian on Air Program !! I never would have known about this if it wasn't for Buzz Korea ! A million thanks to them , Korea Tourism Organization and Korean Air for this wonderful opportunity :)

There are many things I would like to blog about, but because SPM is just around the corner, I'll limit my blog postings to the parts I really enjoyed during the 5 day trip !! So my favourite from the first day would be  the food. SAMGYUPSAL !! I like to eat :) I eat when I'm bored and when I'm hungry ~~~ hehe

On the first day of the trip ! Walking to the restaurant for dinner !

The restaurant was really warm thanks to the heaters.... and I really liked the ambiance.


Side dishes :)


I've always wanted to eat samgyupsal !! It's pork, by the way. And it's always better to eat Korean food in Korea !

raw meat ;D
Don't they make you hungry ?

So this is how I ate it ! Wrap the meat in vege and add a few of the side dishes to it ! It's really yummy :3 Of course, you can always eat it plain... Depends on how you like to eat it :)


Oh, and did I mention I likeeee seaweed ? :3


Here's a really short video of the samgyupsal to make you even hungrier !! HAHAHA. I couldn't video the whole thing either. I wanted to eat TT


You can also browse through more pictures on my facebook ! Here are the links to the albums that are fully uploaded !
Asian On Air Program Day 1
Asian On Air Program Day 2

Is anyone besides me feeling hungry right now ? I want to eat samgyupsal again TT

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites