#453 - Lunafly

11:00 AM

Have you heard of Lunafly ? They made their debut early September but I just heard their song for the first time yesterday :) Once was enough to keep me replaying it. I guess I just have a thing for acoustic songs. I just wanted to share this with you guys :)


Yun, Teo, Sam


It's okay if you don't like korean songs, because they did an english version of the song too ! And better yet, they wrote a whole new set of lyrics for the english song. Give them a listen :) Above is the Korean version and below is the English version.


I'm a superhero and I can save you ~~~~

Oh, and can you help me click this link ? PLEASE AND THANK YOU :) http://www.gurupop.net/event/49/67757275706f7032323237

/currently in Korea/ WOOHOOOOO. I'll blog about Korea when I get back :D stay tuned !!

You Might Also Like

1 lovebites