#355 - Piano Cover - U-KISS 0330

7:43 PM



U-KISS ; 0330

I like U-KISS. But I'm not really a fan of them. I wonder why ? But I do follow them on twitter :D hahahahaa. Shall wait for their comeback in April to see if I ever fall in love with them :P


I was in the mood of making a piano cover today :) Was torn between a few songs, but decided to do a U-KISS piano cover today !! I guess my timing with covers are really bad, if you listen carefully there's a note error at the beginning, and a car horn sound somewhere near the ending TT I know my pedalling needs more work :) I guess this is what happens when you quit playing the piano for a long time.

But do let me know what else I can improve on besides these two that I've noticed. And I'm sorry if my piano sounds out of tune. It can't be saved anymore ! I have to face it. My 8-10 year old piano ( I can't remember when I first got it ) is becoming antique !! :O But here's the cover anyways :) Enjoy !


Comments ? :)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites