#352 - Led apple - Time Is Up MV

7:37 PM


Led apple(레드애플) Time is up (타임즈업_시간이 없어) Single album M/V


I've been waiting for this since they released the teaser !! I'm glad that we get to see the boys throughout the whole mv !! Although I wish they could upload a HD version. You can adjust the quality setting to 480p for better quality. 

And they also uploaded HQ pictures at their website !! http://ledapple.startory.com/ cr : @LEDAfied


Seo Young Jun<3 Guitarist and Leader. Also my bias :D
*changes wallpaper*


 Han Byul. Vocal.


Keonu. DJ.


Hyo Seok. Drummer.


 Kwang Yeon. Bass.


Kyu Min. Maknae and Vocal.


<3<3<3<3<3<3 

Need I say more ? I love Led apple !! If I were to go to Korea, I'd see them first !!!
Hehehe :) Time is up up up (you u u u u ~~~)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites