#364 - Faded

11:01 PM

[PHOTOSET] Vignette Demo - Faded


The beauty is fading away,
Especially on a rainy day...


I hear the clock ticking,
The bluebirds are singing,
 But here I am thinking,


No matter how far I reach,
I can't seem to breach,
This invisible wall between us.


So I'll play this melody for you,
Just for you......
Every note that is played,
Every sound that is made,


Won't you open your ears ?
And just let out your tears..


But it's too late, too late,
I am not going to wait.
I've given up hope,
Cuz I can't cope,
I can't do this anymore.

_________________________________________________________________________________



How are the pictures ? Seems like I got attached to the Faded effect from Vignette Demo :)
And do you know how to pronounce "Vignette" ?
I learnt a few days ago that I've been pronouncing it wrong !
It's actually pronounced "Vin-Yet" . Or something like that =/

Do leave a comment ! :) And follow if you like my blog !
Next follower will be my 60th :D hehehehehhee.
Should I have a commemoration event ? LOL
Nahh, maybe when I reach 100 I will :)

You Might Also Like

4 lovebites

  1. Really nice touching post. It maked me feel what is in deep in your heart. By the way you knew the pronunciation of Vignette after Puan Bachan said it right ? This happen same to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #60 love from me, i like your first and piano pic. Keep up the good work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't fade too fast,good job,keep it up.

    ReplyDelete