#362 - Vignette Demo

9:27 PM

I've been looking for a new photo editor since I found out picnik was closing down. I always used picnik. Not that I do much with it, just editing exposure, brightness and shadows. But it made my pictures look better :) But now.... I'll have to stick to photofiltre for basic edits. But I downloaded Vignette Demo on my android. It's fun to play with :P


There's just so many effects to play with :D I edited the same picture so it's easier to see the difference. Sorry if I look ugly. hahahaha ! PS : Why do these pictures always look better in the phone ? Sigh.



Left : Vignette (Focus attention at the centre of the frame) , Right : Portra (Smooth skin tones for flattering portraits)


Left : Velvia (Vivid colours for nature photography) Right :Toy Camera (Lo-fi effect for candid shots)


Left : Leaky (Toy Camera with extra leakiness) Right : Cross-process (High contrast with distorted colours)


Left : Faded (Old faded photo) Right : SX-70 (Old instant camera photo)


Left : Summer (Hazy warm greens and browns) Right : Platinotype (Bright smooth tones and deep shadows)

_________________________________________________________________________________

So which one is the nicest effect ? :) I'll be experimenting on other random stuffs later. Since editing my ss pictures arent always the best thing to do. Maybe it's time to test this out on all the random outdoor pictures I took 8D hehehehe. Shall do another picture spam another time. Still trying to figure out which effect suits which sort of picture and yadda yadda.



You Might Also Like

1 lovebites

  1. I will try it out when I got the Android Smart Phone. You will be my experiment. Haha !

    ReplyDelete