#358 - More from 11/2 :)

10:08 PM

These are some random pictures I took on the 11th February 2012. My cousin's wedding :) Just a few shots though. I am so loving the colour leaks :)


The floral dress I wore for the tea ceremony :) Should have took more angpau ! HAHA


My RM10 heels. Or was it RM20 ? Oh well. The things you can get at pasar malam are amazing.


And here I again. Floral :D


My aunt's purse. It was so bling bling I had to snap a picture.


Changed heels for the dinner. My things are so fat :/ Currently exercising to get rid of the fats HAHA


Sis's :)


Her dress was so fairy-ballet-ish. LOL.


Wahy is it so blur ? TT But it's the only one I took with Natalie on that day.. that actually shows our dress. HAHA. Oh well. I shall live with blur ness. Natsumi commented that my dress looks like the T-ara Cry Cry MV Dress. Now that she said it, I think so too. Nyahahahhaha !! Good Night :)

You Might Also Like

2 lovebites