#360 - Road Run, 2012.

9:11 PM

Hello all ^^ I went for my last year of road run last Saturday. I won 21st place last year, so I was hoping to win again. Here's some pictures to share :D P/S : Picture credits to ZhiJiang and SengZhao. I am lazy to upload pictures from my phone. Maybe next time ? kekeke

 The sky looked like it was going to rain. And well, it did ! For a few minutes ? And then we continued with the senamrobik session. Kinda lame. And it was super short ! Thank goodness I did my own warmups before that.
 This picture was taken after running. Syaza went from 25th last year to 21st this year !! But I dropped from 21st to 23rd :( Yvonne ran for the first time and got 24th ! Jasmine came after her, being the 25th person ^^

But I was really disappointed with myself. Last year I had a better placing eventhough my shoelace came off 3 times and one of my coupons flew away ( i had to chase it to avoid being disqualified ). But this year... sigh. Maybe it was because I was running with friends. I ran solo last year :/ Did I even push myself to run ?

Kinda sad that they didnt give medals for all 25 placing winners. Syaza managed to get the 20th placing medal because someone was disqualified. Lucky :) But she deserves it !
 After the road run, I raped SengZhao's iPhone. I don't own any thing that starts with an i- , so yeah. I just had to play around. I love the front camera !! :D EHEHEHEHHE Can you guess which one is my shoe ?
With KitYi :) This was taken super randomly. I just saw her. Ran. Snap a picture or two. And ran back. LOL.
 But Jasmine played with it first ! I stole it after she finished using it kekekeke. I'm such a bad person TT
 The sky cleared up after the road run.
 Hi Yvonne :D
 Left to right : Jasmine, Me, Yvonne
 Seik Yng ! My fb girlfriend :D

 With Jasmine and Sharon :D
SS time. I was called an SS Queen last time. HAHAHA. But those times are over. I'm not so vain anymore.
Yeah. Apparently I found out a few days ago that I actually grew about 7cm ? I thought I was still 150cm HAHAHA but when I compared height with my friend of 159cm, I was almost the same height ^^ Maybe I didn't notice because it doesnt change the fact I'm still the shortest among my friends.
And well, I'm still not pleased with the road run this year. But it's already my last. Regret or no regret it's done and over with already.

P/S : I need a jogging / exercise partner TT
Why do i stay so far away from everyone ? D:

You Might Also Like

3 lovebites

  1. We can always host road run anytime ! From here run to Sungai Way then back again ! It will be really fun !

    ReplyDelete
  2. no need run until sungei way la LOL hahahha dangerous.

    ReplyDelete