#361 - I Can Only Say Wow

3:48 PM

I'll promote this blog -> http://kosupurei.blogspot.com/ It's worth following. I found it years back, when I was still watching anime everyday !! And even up till now, I still follow it :D I'll probably never become a cosplayer even if I wanted to, but they do have my support. I think I bookmarked some of my favourites before. Shall share some here :) It's really impressive. *Salutes cosplayers and photogs* You might have seen them before though :)

Ashura-O - Tsubasa

Erza Scarlet - Fairy Tail

Alexiel - Angel Sanctuary

Rosiel - Angel Sanctuary
Yagami Light - Death Note
Kazehaya Shota - Kimi Ni Todoke

Syaoran and Sakura - Tsubasa

Astral - Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal
The last picture is a winner. Bodysuit and blue makeup ? WOAH. There's more at the original website :) Please view their site and follow them for more amazing pictures :) You can send in yours too ! If you're a cosplayer or a photog , or you just want a certain cosplayer to  be recognized ! :D



You Might Also Like

2 lovebites

  1. Cosplay Holic is the best >o<
    I get all my reference pictures there LOL XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know right !!! XD although sometimes the pics arent that nice :/

    ReplyDelete