#238 - C2AGE

10:19 AM


C2AGE WAS AWESOME ♥ It was my first time attending a cosplay event, so you can bet that I enjoyed it alot :D The second I arrived at tropicana city mall I was like OMG its miku , and then I SEE CIEL AND SEBBY, to WOAH those props are cool and so on so on 8D non stop allrights.

Not only that, I met up with my ✰ ふわふわ Okami の Kazoku!✰ family members :D Was nice to finallly get to see yiyi and sara ♥ Yumizo and Julia were there, but I didnt recognize then oTL and then I missed seeing hikaru D: D: D:


Best part was seeing all the lovely cosplays and cosplayers :D I loved the fact that ONIGIRI did PRIDE on day 1 !! One of my favourite songs :3 reminds me of gundam seed destiny. HAHAHHA. Can't think of what else to type. And sorry for the lack of pictures.... I got lazy :P


And by the way, I'm at LEO FORUM !!! Right now. This is a scheduled post actually :3 teehee. Comments are welcomed :D and do click on advertisments kay XD thanks ! vivi ♥

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites