#217 - Just like the World is Ours.

11:23 AM

 HIGHLIGHT OF THE WEEK was the outing on Monday ( 2nd May ) , since it was a holiday :D So, Sharon asked me to go pyramid =D teehee. Didn't regret going, enjoyed my time there =) Let's go again someday :DD PICTURE CREDITS GOES TO SHARON. and whoever who took the pics using Sharon's phone and camera =X


Took quite awhile to make Johnathan and Jared to karaoke with us. Seemed like Johnathan had no mood, but vodka ruined his mood =D teehee. So, we karoke-ed for 3 hours OMG. But we didn't get to sing the korean songs D< crap. LOL. and i didnt get to sing my jap song either =( too far ahead and the time limit crashed on us TWT can't believe we sang that long though. When Sharon and I sang with Chew at summit it took us 10 songs to lose our voices LOL.


 So, after awhile Sharon couldn't really walk anymore. Her pretty heels were killing her feet ! So we switched heels for awhile :D I TELL YOU , I COULDN'T WALK. It was like tip toe ing the whole time. Thank goodness eunice was willing to wear the heels XD so i got back my heels after awhile LOL. I wondered how she could wear them .___. and it was her first time wearing it ! LOL.


Pretty Sharon ♥  Sharon and I got our camwhore session :D teehee. we syok sendiri outside amp square. nice place to take pictures =) Should go there again sometime with a better camera. :D oh ! and I know this is completely random, but I saw johnson see ice skating and I saw li jin coming up an escalator ! hahaha ! li jin's heels were awesome 8D


We got hungry again after awhile. So we went to eat at gasonline :D I ordered banana split, with the number 613. But they gave me some marmite rice which was 013 .____. so they took it away, and took forever to gimme my banana split. I gave up on my ice cream and went outside to get my takoyaki =DD teehee. For all I know , by the time I went back to gasonline, my banana split had arrived and was already inside people's tummies =X no comment LOL.


So erm... more walking ... until we ended up at the hotel area. Kinda forgot what we were doing. But i think we were trying to find the snooker table. Turns out the place got renovated =( So ... on the way out.. I spotted the cool red and white above in the pic chair =D was so awesome Sharon and I had to take pictures with it =D


*stares at each other*
then
*breaks out in laughted*
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
kthxbai , VIVI :D

You Might Also Like

2 lovebites