#213 - When Its Just a Fight.

10:31 AM


It hurts me to see friends quarreling and fighting over such a small matter. You know, if its just a fight then its OK. I mean, after every single fight with each other I'm sure your friendship will get stronger and better. But if its a fight that hurts each other deeply then even I don't know how to help. You just got to learn how to forgive and forget. And learn how to control your emotions. That's the most important part. I mean, if you're in a bad moon, everything will just become worse.


And then the ignoring each other part comes. Moving on is simple, what you leave behind that makes it difficult. 
I found some really nice quotes just now =) thought i'd share them here.


"A simple friend thinks the friendship over when you have an argument. A real friend knows that it's not a friendship until after you've had a fight"


"If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me."


"A simple friend thinks the friendship over when you have an argument. A real friend knows that it's not a friendship until after you've had a fight. "


"Friendship must never be buried under the weight of misunderstanding."


I hope it was useful you ;)   
( you meaning the person reading this aka blog readers LOL )
yours truly, vivi ;)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites