#230 - Enchanted or Not ?

1:47 PM


Leo Forum 2011 is coming soon ! Its on the 28th of May !! ARGH >.< If I'm not mistaken the banquet night's theme is "Enchanted Fairytale". I kinda cracked my head to think what I wanna wear for that night, but in the end I bought something that... sorts of suit the theme but doesn't really suit the theme. IDK WHAT TO SAY AHAHHAHAHAHAHA. I don't even know whether I'm following the theme or not LOL. But oh wells, thanks to my friends ♥ I already have a dress to wear. Not going to post it here until forum pictures are up though. *secret*


To be honest, I have a very bad fashion sense =) HAHA. But when I first heard of the theme I immediately thought some sort of Cinderella dress. LOL.


And then i thought of all the puffy sleeves and long trains XD HAHAHA. Too bad my dress has neither of that =X its... *hushhush* aint telling XD teehee. damn bad right ? LOL. haha kthxbai, vivi ♥

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites