#223 - Wedges , I Like.

1:25 PM

HELLO =) Read the title, and please know what wedges are. No, not those you can eat with cheese, but the ones you wear on your feet ! (girls only ! XD) HAHAHA. That was lame right ? Oh wells. To tell you the truth, the only kind of shoes I have at home are well.. shoes and slippers. And the only pair of heels that I'll ever wear are wedges =) I just like them. =D We have chemistry ! HAHAHAHA.


Damn awesome right ? I'm sure quite alot of you like to wear wedges as well =D There's just so many kinds of them out on the store shevles. =) Quite pricey, but I'm only loyal to wedges ! :D


*stares at the pic* rawr. when i get money, i'm so going to get myself another pair of wedges. the one i have now is already ..... going to die. TWT it looks old as well !


=) Much better then the ones you can find in the normal shoe shops right ? I kinda like these too =) It catches my eye all the time XD


We all know that leopard prints are great right ? You either see it on shirts, boots, dresses and more, but hey ! If you're a leopard pattern fan, please go get the leopard pattern wedges ♥ I DARE YOU TOO :D

And all the picture credits go to --->> 5.inch.+ .
You can buy the wedges from them too =)
kthxbai, VIVI.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites