#211 - Nana Mizuki.

11:24 AM

OOPS. I know that I wanted to write a short post for syaza's birthday, but that will have to wait =X currently cracking up my mind on what to write for her. So, in the meantime, I'll spend some time to blog about NANA MIZUKI ♥ seriously she's awesome ! one of the people i admire =D


I think I got to know her from Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha's opening songs. I loved the songs so much I had to find out who the singer was =D and what do you know, its Nana Mizuki :D not to mention she's the cast voice for Hoshina Utau (shugo chara) , and utau is one of my fave charas from that show =3 She also sang the ED song for Basilisk :) I'm sure she did lots more but these are the ones i remember for now =X lazy to read through wikipedia :D








You just HAVE to listen to her songs =3 I shall stop here seeing as I have nothing else to say.
kthxbai , vivi :D

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites