#216 - Rock That Style.

9:22 AM


To be honest, I have poor fashion sense. But when I see awesome clothes and shoes and you-know-what, I can't help but to stop and stare =3 Weird , I know. Oh wells. Today I just realized I had some pictures of Nami Tamaki, the JPOP Princess, in one of my albums. HAHA. Hey I have lots of JPOP artist albums on my comp 8D


Well, she's definately changed alot. Just look at her shoes/heels ! Crap I'm such a noob at this =X She looks good with the whole outfit :3 suits her alot. Not to mention the hair goes with it XD .............. To be more precise, anything Nami wears looks awesome to me ♥ You can't blame me, I've been her fan since... her singing career began ? LOL.


DID YOU SEE THAT NECKLACE ? Look properly :D Its a tie necklace ! HAHA. Never knew there were things around like that. And check out the studs thingy on her jacket sleeves :D =X Okay. Conclusion is, Nami Tamaki is awesome but I'm such a noob at writing about fashion =X Will take some time to learn I guess.

kthxbai , VIVI :D

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites