#220 - You Can Always Edit.

11:27 AM

HELLO. GOOD MORNING :D Just to let you know something random ( since its random posting day HAHA ) , I went through my folders and saw my China trip album :D After opening it I realized I never really uploaded the pictures anywhere LOL. So why not here on my blog ? ( actually if you click older posts somewhere last year you can find a picture-full of the china trip pics :D



 Above is Natalie's hair. Yes, her hair :D when it was still long la. edited and given a face by me =D


Well, this is me =D teehee. Natalie obviously tried to get revenge but err... Looks quite ok :D


And then she edited another pic of me ._____. Before she could save it though, I edited her face ! HAHA


You just gotta admit that she looks good with a moustache. This was edited by a small girl who was in the same China group tour as us :D She was amused with the editing she tried it herself XD


Cuddles also became a victim XD HAHAHA. The young girl gave her horns, and gave me hat LOL.
That's all for today ♥
kthxbai, VIVI :D

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites