#540 - Baking Sessions

10:41 PM

Hello !!! How have all of you been ? Hopefully the haze didn't make you sick and you're still healthy and lively. HEHE.

I'm here to share the products of the baking session my sister had ! I'm always the assistant, since she's the  one who finds the recipe and has to make them for Koperasi Day. She originally made oreo cupcakes and oreo nutella cheesecake muffins for U8's Koperasi Day, but due to the haze, the sales didn't exactly go as planned. She managed to sell off the oreo cupcakes, but the cheesecake..... we decided to finish them ourselves HAHAHAH. I ate most of them and finished the remainig Nutella LOL. Can't resist chocolate ! XD


Chocolate muffin mix with a whole oreo inside, topped with icing and crushed oreo :) If you managed to buy it at school, then good for you !! Heheh.


And this is the one that none of you got to try !! LOL. Crushed oreo base , mixed cream cheese and nutella topped with ALOT of crushed oreo :D I personally think that this would have been better if it was a whole cake or bite sized. We only managed to make about 8 of these oTL. But I definately want to make this again  because it's so finger-licking good ! (I mean it, of course!)

This afternoon, my sister and I were busy baking cookies !! If you're at school, do buy them !! :) They're realy tasty (coming from the taster HAHAH) Here's some pictures from today :)


Cuddles is a watchdog ! HAHAH. Or that's just what my mom wants her to be. Cuddles only watches out for food, and things to chase. LOL.


While waiting for the cookies to bake :) Our oven is old and doesn't distribute heat evenly so we had to bake one tray of cookies at a time, and had to constantly check on them so they don't end up burnt :/ We wasted a few cookies today because of the oven -___________-


But these came out just fine ! :)


Don't they look yummy ? :D


Oh, and I was testing out the other effects of my camera. HAHAH. Beauty mode :3


If I had two Cuddles...... 


Some of the burnt cookies :( You sad things....


Tadaaaa ~~~ They'll probably be sold in packets of 4 :) You'll  be craving for more HEHEHEHE. Do get them as fast as you can :) Or you could make me richer and order from me HAHAHAH.


Cuddles wants a cookie !


Ending this blog post with a cookie ! Enjoy your weekends and do buy the cookies if you missed out on the cupcakes !! :) Heh. 3 baking sessions in two weeks. I haven't even started on homework yet. This is bad. Kbuhbyeee !! :)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites