#535 - Dae Jang Gum Korean Bbq

2:36 PM

Last Sunday I went to Dae Jang Gum Korean BBQ, which is located at Taipan, to have lunch. It was a treat from Pei Ling, a senior I haven't meet in a really long time. And it was also the first time she ever treated me to anything. Well, they say not to reject anything coming your way right ? So we opted for Korean food because...................... we like eating Korean food ? HAHAH.


Our bulgogi (Korean marinated beef) and side dishes !! Out of all the Korean restaurants I've been to, this place has the most side dishes, and waiters that can converse in Korean, albeit just a little. One of the waiters actually asked us whether we like boys in Korean. HAHAHA. OMG. Namja joh-a ? That really came out of the blue while we were trying to communicate in Korean among ourselves. 


Seik Yng had Jajangmyeon ! :)


With Pei Ling ! :) Thanks for the treat !! :D I actually felt really bad because I made them wait one hour  eventhough I said they could eat first because I couldn't leave Sports Day until teacher gave me the green light to leave. So kind of you to wait for me HAHAH. I'm saying this because most of the people I know will just eat when the food reaches without waiting for others. 

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites