#541 - Hoshi no Fantasia

1:57 PM



Finally it's the long awaited weekends !! (Okay, maybe just five days!) There are so many things I want to do but unfortunately I do not have enough time do tick every single box on my to-do-list ! Can you guess what's on the list ? :) I'll be taking my own sweet time and do things one at a time, to ensure I get the best out of things without rushing them. When rushing things that aren't meant to be rushed, the outcome isn't always the best :)


I managed to finish a song cover today !! I've been meaning to post this up last week when I finished it but like I said, rushing things that aren't meant to be rushed isn't the best option. Therefore when I woke up this morning, the first thing I did was re-record this cover !! And I'm glad it's better than last week's, though I'm not overly proud of this cover. It's what I call a lazy cover. Listen and you'll know what I mean by that ! :P

This is a Japanese song cover !! :) Hoshi no Fantasia by Aijima Cecil (Kousuke Toriumi) from the anime Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 2000%. If you heard my previous Japanese cover, it was from the first season of Utapri. Heheh. That anime is full of beautiful songs :) I wanted to cover all of them but hmmmm.....

I'll be doing Japanese and Korean song covers whenever I'm free so, well, bear with it please ! :) If you know me long enough, you'll know that my playlist mostly consists of Japanese and Korean songs. A maybe a few English songs, one or two Chinese songs and that's it ! 



Do follow me at soundcloud or suscribe to me at youtube ;)

And recently I've been playing around with my camera effects again ! Hehe ! I don't even have time to take that many nice selcas anymore :( I really envy those who always seem to have so much free time !! I can barely get two free days off in a week !! And to be honest, I was supposed to go out today but then again.... I really hate it when people ask you to go for an event, and then bail on you. And then you end up not going........ Well it happens all the time, don't you think so ?


Don't know why I can never wink without looking weird in pictures :(




I used to not like the soft focus effect but............ People change. Heh.

Have a good day ! :)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites