#537

3:42 PM


Good hair days have been more frequent for me lately ! Maybe it's because I've stopped blow drying my hair ? I'm letting my hair air dry itself hoping it would be less frizzy, and it seems to be working, slowly. It's becoming as soft as it used to ! :3 So yeah, lesson learnt. I'm not going to use heat on my hair unless it's a special occasion. HAHAHAH.

I was looking forward to school today but all the schools in KL and Selangor have been ordered to close due to the haze. I can't remember the last time schools were closed down due to the haze. Sigh. Now that my studies have been interrupted and I've been thrown off track, what is there to do at home ? Well, I'm blogging. And I should probably do a little bit of revision later.


These pictures were taken last week (see! another backlogged post) at Sunway Pyramid when I went out with my mom and sis for shopping :) We decided to have an early dinner before going back home, and we always seem to end up at Asian Avenue so we could tapao porridge for my grandpa. We dined at Snowy !! I've always wanted to try the food here...


Pretty mom :)


The picture was taken before the everything was shrouded in haze. 


Fruit Platter consisting of mangoes, kiwi, papayas, watermelon and wintermelon for RM7. I felt so healthy HAHAHAH. I think I'll be eating there if I ever hang out at Pyramid. It'll be a nice and healthier change instead of Hot&Roll and whatever else I always eat there.


Mom and Sis's food :)

 _________________________________________________________________________________

Do try to stay healthy everyone ! Don't leave your house if you can but if you, wear a face mask :) And make sure to eat lots of healthy food and drink lots of water !

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites