#445 - U8 Carnival + Night Concert

9:59 PM

It was my school carnival on the 29th September 2012 !! How many of you actually came ? HEHEHE. It wasn't compulsory, but my class decided to open up a booth ! We had 3 activities, polaroid picture photobooth, dunking tank and face/hand painting !!

Me with the polaroid cam !
We had to polaroid cameras on that day thanks to Fujifilm ! Thank you so much for loaning us the cameras :) Oh, and do you see my shirt ? It's my class shirt ! We modified the superman logo to show an 'A' instead of the 'S'. Nice right ?

Izzah ! The first person I face painted !!
Yupp. We were testing everything before the event started ! Since I'm incharge of face painting for two shifts, I tested it ! Is my moustache allright ? haha ! Sorry if I'm bad at it TT

PROMO BOARD :D
Hennai was available too !
I know people usually draw flowery patterns on their hands but nahhh, I'm different :P Thanks to everyone who told me you love me ! <3 p="p">
Polaroid !! :)
Face painting :)
Polaroid picture ! It's really big ! and nice too !
It's my first ever polaroid picture !! But the first one is just a solo picture of me... How vain could I get ? TT

I was supposed to be on shift from 8-10 , 12-4. But I ended up on duty for the whole day. And there was only about half an hour break ?? Xhiang Lynn and I went around the whole school :) There were quiet a lot of things about. I feel kinda sad that I was stuck at the booth for a really long time.

Pizza ! :D

Oh, the above two pictures. There was a flashmob for 'Oppa Gangnam Style'. I didn't really bother because I got fed up of the song already >< But I do admit, I replayed the song to the max when it was first released !!

Pony rides !! I had trouble climbing up and getting off the pony TT
THIS !! I WANTED TO PLAY THIS TT

I wanted to play that !! But because we had to go back and help out with the booth again we didnt :( And by the time we were done they packed it up already ! SO FAST !! I didn't get to play :( Someone please take me to Sunway Lagoon after SPM !!

TA-DAH ! Yan on the dunking tank !!
The dunking tank was one of the major attraction :) But the people getting dunked apparently had bruises on their bodies afterwards. I hope they're fine now :(

PROMO BOARD for dunking tank :)
One of the three people who actually painted moustache above the lips !! :D

With my bestfriends :) <3 p="p">

Coupons !
Sam and I sat down to count all the coupons !! We earned quite alot :P But how much ? Well, that's a secret ! HEHEHEHEHHE

Outfit of the day :)
I'm such a bad student. tsk tsk tsk. Teacher said not to wear anything too short but..... I can't help it ! I like wearing skirts because jeans make me look short and fatter than I actually am TT

Second picture with Magdelene ! Must be posted here :)
PROMO board for polaroid :)
I stopped here and read what I wrote. Doesn't seem much right ? HAHAHA. Ooops. Let's talk here.

*ahem* So, there was the pertanding bintang !! I wanted to join but I felt like there wasnt any time to practise so I didn't. Thank goodness I didn't ! There wasn't that many people around anyways. I kinda prefer performing infront of a big crowd. I don't know why, but you can feel the adrenaline. It's a nice feeling !! Nervous, but it makes you feel like it's a really big thing !! After all, it takes effort just to stand on the stage.

Artists and radio people were there too. I'm so sorry but I do not know Malaysian artists, except for a few like Zenny ! Because I see her at Leo events alot ! Other than that... I'm so sorry >< I feel bad for not knowing but yeah..... I'm just not interested :(

Can you see them ?
The sky was a bit moody that day,


Oh ! My shoelaces !! I changed them, from grey to the above blue in the morning ! And when my grandfather saw me, he asked if I was going to play football ! LOL. It was so amusing !!


Tired after a hard day's work.. but the day isn't over yet !! I decided to attend the night concert as well :) Even though I don't know any of the artists (again) , it was nice while it lasted :) Only Yan. Soon, Aida and Izzah from our class came. The rest were probably sleeping already.

Yan and Soon's 3rd picture attempt.


GOODNIGHT :)

You Might Also Like

3 lovebites

  1. Mine was the worst. I am to visit doctor to remove the blood clot,and I am terribly sick now. Haha. Curi2 online. nurses are busy their stuffs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am at home actually. I suppose to sleep, but I can't sleep.

    ReplyDelete