#446 - Ah Zai's Belated Birthday

10:11 PM

Outfit of the day !
 I was actually planning to keep that shirt / dress for Christmas but I wore it that day ! Can't help it :P Menn Sze asked me to wear a dress because she and Xhiang Lynn were gonna wear dresses. The other dresses in my wardrobe were.... well... You know us girls right ? You can stare at the wardrobe for the whole day and not know what to wear. Yeah...

We watched a movie !! :) It's my second time watching a movie at Subang Parade. I don't really go there as often as I used to. The movie had problems during the trailers., and the staff told us to wait 10 minutes. When the movie was starting, I thought it was a movie trailer. Seriously !! I saw the trailer while watching another movie and when it started, I had no idea it was the movie we were supposed to be watching until....  yeah.... I'm slow at this -___________-

Tea time ? 
After the movie, we decided to eat at Manhattan's Fish Market ! :) I already ate so I didn't want to eat too much. Menn Sze and I ended up sharing lunch and drink :P Saved alot of moneyh !!!  Since I wasn't really that hungry anyways >< Xhiang Lynn and I left after ordering to reserve a cake for him :)

The bill was cheaper than Menn Sze's birthday bill :P
Ah Zai's birthday ice cream cake ! Chosen by Xhiang Lynn and I :)
The cake.... reminded me of the times I used to have this birthday routine of eating dinner at Pizza Hut and then finishing with a Baskin Robbins ice cream !! My sister and I had this routine for a few years ;) I miss eating ice cream cake ! Ah Zai !!! You know you're really lucky to have an ice cream cake ? HAHA.

Ah Zai :)
Cake close up !
He gave the heart away to Soon and Colin :P And took a really long time to cut the cake :D
Pretty Menn Sze :D
We had a major gossip session while eating the cake ? *ahem* what was said there and then shall stay off my blog. HAHAHA. I feel like laughing even at the thought of it.

Xhiang Lynn and I :)
Ahhhh... did I mention we made a few prank calls too ?

Menn Sze's OOTD :)
Group picture before leaving :)
The celebration was actually supposed to be for Yvonne and Jason, but because Yvonne was in Pahang.... it was only for Jason :) Hope you had a great time ! :) Ah ma here feels old already. HAHA,..

You Might Also Like

2 lovebites