#439 - Asian On Air Program

6:18 PM




Is everyone having a great day ? Well, I am ! Just sitting here and thinking about what I want to do, see and hear in KOREA is enough to make me smile !!

I think I look a little bit weird. Smiling while staring at my laptop screen. *shurgs*

Well, if you didn't know about the Asian On Air Program yet, here's your chance ! See the picture on the left ? Buzz Korea is organizing a program to bring YOU to KOREA. How cool is that ?

Check them out by clicking the links
Asian On Air Program
Buzz Korea Facebook
Buzz Korea Twitter
Buzz Korea YouTube

Don't miss out on this golden oppurtunity ! Cause I'm not letting this slip by either ! I'm participating :D Read on for my blog entry ^~^

WARNING : It's long !


So, the topic was "Things I want to do, see and hear in Korea". And they told us to pick only ONE out of these three. My first thought was, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE ? I want to use all my five senses if I ever get to go to Korea. But I decided, there's more things that I want to see in Korea. The more I see, the more I get inspired to draw and take pictures. If you haven't followed my picture blog or art blog, check it out now ! Nat-Arts and They Speak For Themselves.

1.  I want to see Korean Stars and Idols.

This is a must!! It was my first exposure to the Korean culture. I still remember the first Korean drama I watched. It was Full House starring Rain !! And since last year, I've been really into KPOP. It's almost 90% of the songs I listen to. I would really want to see the stars up close in person, since being an international fan the closest I can get to them is either in my dreams or across the laptop and tv screen. If I could meet them *~~~* I'll be more than just happy !!



2. I want to see all of Korea from N Seoul Tower !!
I LOVE TAKING PICTURES. OF EVERYTHING. Check out my picture blog to get what I mean :) Just seeing ain't enough. I need a picture as a proof I saw what I saw ! I'm certain Korea has lots of wonderful and spectacular sceneries to offer.


They say that the view from the N Seoul Tower is really panoramic and dynamic. Like how Malaysia has KLCC, Korea has N Seoul Tower. Imagine the view from up there ! I want to be able to see how Korea looks like from that height !! And there's also the lovers lock there ! If I ever have a boyfriend, I'd place a lock there too ;)



3. I want to see the Han River !


I want to see the Han River ! I want to ride the water taxi too, and enjoy the waterscape. I've always imagined myself jogging by the river..... If I could go there... I wanna run and feel the breeze and just be surrounded by the blue colour ~~~



4. I want to see the beautiful scenery !!


And not to forget the view when hiking the Seoraksan National Park!!  I am pretty much a nature person, so I'd really like to see how beautiful nature is in Korea. I went hiking and jungle trekking alot so I'd really like to see more. Besides, Korea has 4 seasons and I WANT TO SEE TREES IN FALL ! The combination of yellow , orange and red is sure to be breathtaking !!



5. I want to see the farms and hotsprings !!


And then there's the hot springs, and farms. Honestly, I've never been to a farm before. That's probably why I want to see one. And as for hot springs, when I first went to one it was so hot I only managed to get my legs in ! 



6. I want to see the Harubang at Jeju Island !!


I want to see the harubang at Jeju Island as well ! And the rock formations. It's not something I can just find in Malaysia, it's only at Jeju Island !! It's a must to see that!!



7. I want to see Korean festivals and folk villages !!


And I want to experience a Korean festival !! I really like the Korean culture. It's so mesmerizing and unique. The culture there is rich. Maybe a trip to a folk village or something ? I'm dying to see everything in Korea !!! I just want to see all of this WITH MY OWN EYES. There's just so many things I want to see. I can't imagine listing them down here.



8. I want to see the SHOPPING MARKETS AND DISTRICTS.


After all, I am a girl. And girls love shopping !! I've always been into Japanese and Korean fashion.

I want to see Namdaemun, Dongdaemun, Myeongdon, Gwangjang and Insadong.

 Be it shopping for souveniors or clothes or kpop albums.... whichever form of shopping it may be... i want to see the shopping districts in Korea !!

Not just seeing... but obviously I will do some serious shopping there if I get the chance to go.











9. I want to see Gyeongbokgung.


It's the royal palace of Korea's last dynasty, the Joseon. Ever since I went to China, I realized I like history alot. I'm easily fascinated by the remaining monuments left by the people hundreds or thousand years ago. I'd like to see this too.  Seeing this picture makes me remember the drama "Jewel in the Palace". How many of you watched it ? I want to see how a real Korean palace looks like. And the traditional attire too. How many of you besides me wants to see me in a hanbok ? HAHAHA, I really think a hanbok looks nice :)

SNSD in hanbok !!



10. I want to see how Korean food is made !!


I've always wanted to taste Korean food. There are Korean restaurants and diners in Malaysia but to taste the best of the food, it's better to go to it's origin right ? And I want to see how they make Korean food ! So I can come back to Malaysia and make Korean food to satisfy my tummy :) Looking at all these pictures of food just makes me hungry !!


11. I want to see the rail bike !!


I saw this on a Korean show. It really caught my attention !! Imagine just sitting there and looking at the view ! Gosh. I'd probably be clicking the shutter on my camera nonstop just to get a great picture.

_________________________________________________________________________________


I wish I had pictures of my to share but I've never been to Korea. All the pictures here are from google, sadly. If I do get to go to Korea, I'll promise you lots and lots of pictures !! HEHEHEHE. That's one thing being a blogger. It's a must to have pictures ! And not just any pictures, but pictures taken by ourselves to share with our readers.

Visiting Korea was just a dream and is still a dream to me. If I ever get the chance to go, it's more than a dream come true !!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this special opportunity to go ><

So here's my entry for the Asian On Air Program organized by the Korea Tourism Organization and Korean Air !! Now what are you waiting for ? Grab your chance to go to Korea now !! For more info, click the links at the top of the blogpost. Thank you so much for reading !!

You Might Also Like

7 lovebites

  1. Korea is actually a nice country. I love the sourly and little spicy of their food. Anyway, I saw a lot of senery of place of interest in Korea on television screen ( those koreann drama ). I love to visit there someday. If you have extra tickets, please bring be there. Hehe. I will pray hard for you to win. Good Luck !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is ! which is why i want to go there ;) you can enter the contest too !!!

      Delete
    2. You got another competitor !

      http://blog.alwayssmiling.co.cc/2012/09/mission-impossible-visit-to-korea-asian-on-air-program/

      Delete
    3. there are lots more if you checked the event page ~ fighting to both of us !!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. yeah. did you post your entry to the event page ?

      Delete