#436 - Breeze Through

10:28 PM

Panda Nat ~
Hello readers ! It's been awhile since my last update. I've been studying for trials recently, and I still am. There's two weeks left before it's over ! But I must say, I'm disappointed with myself. I didn't do my best in Sejarah and Physics this time. I feel so pressured for not living up to my mark standards. It's obviously going to experience a drop.

I've also been sleeping late these days. Burning the midnight oil they say.... My eyebags are becoming more obvious. And because it's continuing for days, I don't think there will be time for it to disappear :( The only thing right now that's cheering me up is MBLAQ !!!


My whole song playlist now is 80% MBLAQ songs. And I can't wait for their comeback in October ! The only thing that I'm living off now is Idol Manager and their past reality / variety shows like Idol Army and Sesame Player. Can't wait to see G.O in Phantom though... But first thing's first. I need to get trial over with. TT

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites