#437 - MyKTQ 2012 Contest

5:34 PM

I can't believe it's my first selca in September !! HAHAHA omg.

Hi guys ! I'm back to blogging ! I'm done with all my trial papers except for accounts, which is next Friday. There's still time to study ~~~ Unlike most of the subjects this past week where there wasn't enough time at all. I'm already disappointed with English, I just can't believe I let that A fly away. Sigh.

Here's the fun part of this post ! ( or not ) I did a vocal cover of SHINee's Honesty. I really like this song ! And I did it to enter the MyKTQ contest. If you haven't already heard of it, check it out over here ->MyKTQ 2012 Contest The deadline is the 16th and I'm entering on the 15th. Will I have enough luck to get to the second round ? Wish me luck !! And if you want to join, hurry ! Don't miss your chance :D



So here's my cover of SHINee's Honesty :) Listen to it won't you ? And help me like the video for the contest ! Thank you so much !! :) I'll do my best to improve myself. *cough cough* Sorry if it's bad. My voice is so thin. But I like it. Cause' it's ma voice ! HAHA omg that sounded cheesy. And while uploading this I actually had a better one, but I accidentally pressed DELETE instead of COPY. -___________- I want to slap myself, and I already did. GAHHHH. Anyways, bye peeps ! Enjoy your weekends !!

You Might Also Like

2 lovebites

  1. Good Luck in your contest. By the way I want to advice you as a friend, don't forget about your studies. Hehe ..

    ReplyDelete