#438 - Us at IOI

10:06 PM


I felt so bored today. My sister and I were just..... really bored ! I spent the earlier half of the day blogging. And until now, that blogpost is still not done yet ! Please anticipate it :) So for now, I'll share with you the things I did today. It's boring, to be honest. HAHAHA. Oh my gosh !


We went to IOI mall today ! My mum was meeting up with her friends so we tagged along to walk around ;) I really miss the merry go rounds ! My favourite one is the one at Genting !! It has two floors and everytime it turns around... the only problem I'll face is.... WHERE TO SIT ? Does anyone have this sort of problem too ? Hahaha ! I feel like a small kid again :D


This eagle was really pretty :) I don't know how many of you know, but there was a period of time that I was really into eagles. I think I still am. Just not as much as I used to :/


We had a drink at Starbucks !! Finally ! After so long ! And there's finally a worker who can spell my name right ;) Thumbs up to you ! They usually just scribble it or replace my H with a Y. But really, the worker made my day !! Thank you :P




We went to Pets Wonderland too ! The white mice are my sister's friends :D They're all rats. LOL. There were tiny holes by the side and they kept putting their mouth there. Out of curiousity, I put my fingernail ! They really bite it ! LOL. But it didn't hurt. They're tiny, after all :D


Not to forget, SHOPPING. Please name me a girl (not a tomboy) who doesn't like shopping. There was this shop called "Effu". I have no idea to pronounce it. It's either F-U or YI FU like in chinese for clothes. HAHAHA. Okay, sorry ! TT I really liked the dress I wore above ! But seeing as how I won't be attending many events after I finish school..... Just a picture would be enough TT

Admit it. This post is boring right ? HAHAHAHA.
Oh and please help me like my vid ! Click here ! I really want to win that contest :( I'm out of things to type. I'm hungry. Good night !

P/S : Help me click this link too :P Sorry and thanks !! http://www.gurupop.net/share/gurupop-show/ep6/67757275706f7032323237

You Might Also Like

2 lovebites

  1. I like your childishness. Hehe. By the way, I changed from blogger to wordpress already and I hosted it myself. Do check it out !

    http://blog.alwayssmiling.co.cc/2012/09/sick-sick-sick/

    ReplyDelete