#435 - MBLAQ on GURUPOP

1:24 PM

Was anyone besides me watching MBLAQ on GURUPOP this morning ? It was a blast ! It's amazing how fast time pasts when you're doing something you like. Check out my review at gurupop here http://www.gurupop.net/mts/gurupop-show/ep5/?state=ViewPost&t_seq=6&b_seq=27924 !! Please and thank you ! ^~^ Since the best review gets an autographed album.... *mumblesmumbles* HEHEHEHEHE.

For those who couldn't catch it live, don't worry ! They'll be releasing VODS of the show soon ^~^ But in the meantime I think they're having a rerun at the site. Check it out over here http://www.gurupop.net/share/gurupop-show/ep5/67757275706f7032323237 Ahhh. I wonder who managed to get the polaroid pictures ?? There were so many fans spamming the real time comments... posting the same shit over and over again. HELLO. At least be like me, post different comments. Not your COPYPASTECOPYPASTE comments. Seriously.

I need to go study now. Take care guys !!

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites