#248 - QM Dinner 2011

3:56 PM

The previous post was about the Panda event right ? Forgot to blog about QM Dinner 2011. HAHAHAHA ! How could I ? *bangs wall* Anyways, I went straight from the panda event to the Atrium Cafe at Sunway Pyramid for the QM Dinner. Was wearing the same clothes from earlier, lazy to go home and change. Would have been super late if I did anyway. Besised, Sharon and Bryan wore the same clothes too 8D teehee !


 The theme this year was "Devil & Angel". The colours for the night was Black, White and Red. HAHAHAHA. And to think that the Panda event was like... Black, White and Asian. This is so much more than coincidence. Even the tickets were both "9th July 2011", cuz they were printed out before the dates got postponed :P Karma has its ways I guess.


If I still remember correctly they started off with the first lucky draw session ! My name was the 3rd to be called out. HAHAHAHHAHA. I was like, "Oh finally I kena lucky draw". But when I got the prize I was like.... "shit. kukumalu stationary set ._." And people was like... "Study Hard!". wtf. HAHAHHAHA. My table consider lucky ? Four out of six I think, got lucky draws :P I want the soap ! Even the tumblr is better than the kukumalu oTL.


This is like, one of the less blur pictures I took that night. HAHAHAHA. Look at Bryan. He just had to do it infront of a mirror, and infront of a lift. HAHAHAHA. Oh well, those you see in the above picture were the ones who did the worse performance that night. Never again am I doing a last minute performance. Sucks.


Right before performance we went hunting for shades 8D Since the Form 1's brought it for their performance, we raided it for ours ! HAHAHAHA. Not to mention our short shades camwhore session. My picture with Chia Yan is so cool its my current profile picture ! Damn , I need to get myself a pair of shades. Maybe when I'm not poor anymore :P


 The Form 5's performance was a continuation of last year's. Awesome shizz. Try guessing the size of Yee Ken's boobs :3 HAHAHAHAHA. I think Yee Ken and Jin Chern both had balloon boobs last night. And Wai Lik too ! But Jin Chern had his boobs bursted somewhere in the middle of the act HAHAHAHAHHAHA. EPIC. I can't say much about it. So funny I'm speechless.


Look at the way Seng Leong looks at them both :3


Awwwwwww :))


RAWR :D Oh yeah, the gift exchange session ! Everyone had to buy a gift more than RM5 to be exchanged at random :O I have no idea who ended up with my gift, but the gift I had was already broken my the time I opened it. (picture on the right, above). And Wei Hao's gift was shooo kiut :3 Though I doubt he'll do anything with it HAHAHHAHAHHA. But in the end I got another present cuz a few aliens didnt hear their names being called for the exchange gift. I took one of the leftoers :D


After that, went back to my camwhore session with everyone before going back 8D


I shall stop my post here :D teeheee. I wish Daniel would hurry up and uplaod the other pics .___.
I've been waiting since forever. oTL.
HAHAHHAAH BYE :D

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites