#247 - Black, White and Asian.

10:50 PM


Went for SMK USJ 4 and SMK La Salle PJ's Joint Fellowship Day last Saturday ♥ Their theme was "PANDA : Black, White & Asian". Wanted to wear my panda hat :D But on the way to Subang I realized I left it at home TWT Poor hat. Bought you from China and never wore you at all. Tsk Tsk. It was an anti-racism event :D teehee.

                                 
Went there with Sharon, Bryan, and Fatimah. Lots of familiar faces there :D I would have taken a proper picture with Sharon but she hated her hair on that day. oTL. But it feels so nice to see everyone again :)) especially those i didnt see in months ! hahah ! :D I'm quite lazy to blog right not actually, took me ages to find my draft post for this and for all i knew i only had to click the "draft" button at the corner. Damn annoying. -__________-"


To be honest, I don't really like bands. Cuz most of the time they're super noisy and they make my eardrums go S.O.S. But this time round I guess I'm okayy :)) I wonder why though O.O But they were good :) Sorta.

If I'm not mistaken her name is Farah ? Really liked her voice :)) Only wished it was more stable at times. Otherwise her performance would have been slightly closer to perfect :)) And yeaahh, she sang lonely 8D and her own song as well ! hahaha, awesome person ;)




I think I'm not blogging in order, but who cares la. I'm so pissed of with blogger right now. LOL. Oh weeheee they made a slideshow for the outgoing and incoming bods 8D I wished I brought my specs to see clearly. Too bad I left it in the car :(( Otherwise I could say more. ;))




Yesh, blur pictures.. LOL. *josh! take clearer ones la :P*  hahaha. All I remember was that Joseph's performance was the opening act, sorta similar to the time they performed at SJ's IR, and Charmaine's performance made Sharon regret quitting ballet. LOL. Gosh I think I should shut up right here :X


Haven't attended any fun events lately :D Mostly installations after another. So yeah, the fellowship day was like "yaaayyyy!" and so much more :DD Finally I get entertained, not entertaining ! LOL. I liked the picture above :D Could've sworn I took a club picture with that background but apparently pictures are not up yet :S I wanna see it, soon !

 

Oh yeah, most of the picture credits go to Josh :P The retarded quality ones are from phone. hahaha, lazy to edit it to look better. Heck, I don't even remember the last time I touched an editing software :X But anyways, go panda go ! :D

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites