#255 - Sleeping With Sirens

12:07 AM


Well, I'm finally listening to english songs again. I think its because my speakers died, and I can't see my anime anymore :( Hence, no more japanese songs for my ears. And the only songs I can get my sister to download is english, so yeah. Although I've only transfered 3 of their songs to my phone, I'm not bored of it yet :P Surprisingly ! I usually get bored of english songs fast. HAHAHAHA. So far I've listened to All My Heart, Let Love Bleed Red and A Trophy Father's Trophy Son ( oh yes I really like this song, probably because its so related to my life ). Rawr. Should transfer more songs to my phone soon.



I'm starting to like them, but not so much just yet. I wished someone posted up the piano sheets for their songs so I can play them D: Its like, the only thing I can find is guitar tabs and chords. Nothing piano related. ( Of course, applies to the 3 songs I listened so far ). Its almost as frustrating when I can't find piano sheets for my JPOP songs :(( I'll probably do them myself if I can't wait. D: D: D: D: D:



I WANNA SEE MORE PICTURES D: stupid google. Why can't you gimme more to see ? :( Its bad enough that all the good ones on flickr can't be downloaded and saved D: And taking a screenshot doesnt have the same quality D: orz. I shall stop here. Transfer songs and sleeeeep. The rain is so nice (Y) KNITEZVIVIISSTARTINGTOLOVEYOUSWS :3

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites