#252 - Leo Installation , "6C".

9:11 PM

P/S : I wrote this after I finished writing. Thank you to the people who took the following pictures ! :D Sorry for stealing them without informing, I was lazy to send PMs and wait for replies. *runs

MYGOSSHHHH I'll definately remember 21 August 2011 for a very long time.
Region 7 and 8 : 11th Selangor Joint Leo Clubs Installation.
Refer to : http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=204564536256929

They say there's a first time everything, and a first time it is. It's my first time : -
1) Being an Organizing Chairperson.
2) Being a Leo President.
3) Receiving a medal and gavel for being a president.
4) Being behind the scenes.
5) So much more I can't even remember.

Oops. Ignore number 5. Yeah, I can barely remember already. And I was sure I made a list of it in my head. Hmmmm, short term memory gets to me I guess. *shrugs*

WEEHEEEE. I think I woke up around 7 to make sure I was there by 9.30. Reached earlier than that anyways. Never knew things could be so hectic during preparation. And I never thought I'd get caught in a picture doing so HAHAHAHAHAH WTH. I'm so high right now. Bad time to blog. Credit goes to whoever who took and upload this pic. Sorry I got lazy to ask for permission D: The bloggy spirit is in my head now. Can't stop to wait =X And I didn't feel that much stress at all. Or rather, I didn't even feel anything on that day. Was just... super calm. No idea why. I'm just weird :P HAHAHAHAHA. Although I did wish they had switched the aircond on earlier. It was damn hot -_____-

a

It was just plain awesome. I really really really wanna thank my organizing committee :) Wouldn't have made it without you guys ! :D *hugs* , *shoots them a bazooka of love*. Okay enough. I think I'm overdoing it. But I can't help it ! All the happiness and excitement gets to my head as well. LOL. Although I do regret not taking pictures during the event (it's a lie!) Okay , so I DID TAKE PICTURES. Not gonna upload them though :P My image gone HAHAHHAHAHA.


Picture stolen from ppl D: Taken during our Installation as club presidents :P This picture is just too awesome ! Spot me at the far end :P


Okay, so there was a gift exchange session between the incoming and outgoing key officers of every club. Look at what Kar Yern gave me ! HAHAHAHA (look up). Damn cute la :P I feel like hitting myself though, I still havent given him what I originally bought for him. *bangs wall* forgetfulness. rawr. Maybe after holidays O____O" If i remember.


Once again, thank you to whoever I stole this picture from TWT I'm such a bad person now aren't I ? :( CLUB BANNER ! :D Mine to keep for this fiscal year ! :D rawr !


See ? I stole another picture. Mygosh. A group picture with my IPP , Kar Yern, who's now an omega leo :P And the rest of U8 members who made it that day ! :D *pffftt. Brian. Spoiler la D:


Can you read it ? Sorry for such a bad angle and bad photography. *coughs blood* Maybe I'll take a better one someday. Now how should I this blog post. I have to stop talking to myself already -_________-

6C , something I hope all the Leos can accomplish this year. Concern, Capable, Confident, Caring, Charitable, Community. ROAR ! :D

with loves,
vivi :3

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites